Hope you guys enjoy the video and hopefully it provides information on how this combination sounds like
So I installed my old JTK Debut on my KBD75 with gateron browns. And as the usual me, I did a typing sound test. I am really used to high profile keycaps (OEM profile and above) so please don't mind the slow typing speed as I am still getting used to cherry profile. I have used cherry profile before but I feel like that they are too low and I am having a hard time typing as fast as I type on SA profile keycaps.
Sharing an album when I was still using my DSA Granites + Elven Tongue kit with my KBD75 with Gateron Browns.
As with my previous post.. I was complaining about the rattly stabilizers.. So I decided to do something about it and lubed the fuck out of the cherry stabilizer copies that came with my kit.
The results may not be perfect but it is definitely much better than the un-lubed stabs. See the video and let me know if you have questions or suggestions
Just got back to fixing the website after a lot of things happened in real life. Something happened with the previous database and I was not able to retrieve all of the posts so technically this is a repost.
Back in May I was able to acquire a kbd75 kit and had it built. The album below shows the built product after soldering all the switches.
My first official custom keyboard. This is made in China and I can say the build quality is up to par for what I paid for. I have been wanting my own 75% keyboard for a while now. I feel like this layout is the best of the follwoing : full layout, TKL and 60% since the size is not as small as the my previous poker but not as big as my previous TKL's.
- Weight. This thing can be used to kill someone
- Backlikt (althought I did not opt to install this because my keycaps are not for backlit keycaps anyways)
- Easy to program using bootmapper client
- Underglow is not as bright as you might expect. It is subtle and can't really be used to show off
- The chinese copy cherry stabilizers that came wth my kit is trash. I would highly advised to lube the fuck out of the stabilizers before you intall the full kit. (I will post a video on this later)
- So here are the photos of my build minus the keycaps since I do not have them yet.